PeekSeleb – The Yellow Pickled Seasoning Recipe can be an option for those of you who want to make an easy and practical side dish.
With ingredients that are easy to find and without a long preparation, you can make this pickled cucumber carrot seasoning recipe in less than 1 hour, you know. Come on, take a peek at the complete yellow cucumber carrot pickle seasoning recipe below:
1. Ingredients for the Yellow Pickled Seasoning Recipe
– 1 carrot, cut lengthwise
– 2 cucumbers, cut lengthwise into matchsticks
– 90 grams of pickled corn, split into 2 then cut again into 2 parts
– 10 grams of curly red chilies, sliced obliquely
– Cooking oil for sauteing to taste
– ½ teaspoon of salt
– ½ teaspoon powdered mushroom broth
– ½ teaspoon of kitchen vinegar
½ cup water
– 5 red onions
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 2 candlenuts, roasted first
– 1 segment of turmeric
2. How to Make the Yellow Pickled Seasoning Recipe
Photo: YouTube/Asty Ayu Kitchen
– Heat enough cooking oil, sauté the mashed yellow pickle seasoning until fragrant.
– Add curly red chili slices and stir-fry for another minute.
– Add the carrot pieces and cucumber slices, then season with salt, powdered mushroom broth and kitchen vinegar and add water. Stir until all the spices are evenly mixed.
– Cook for a few minutes until the water boils and dries up a little and the carrots are a little soft. Yellow Pickle is ready to be served.
So, that’s how to make a pickled cucumber-carrot seasoning recipe. Have fun trying to make it yourself at home!