Jakarta – Unpleasant news came from artist and presenter, Astrid Tiar. This is because her second child, Isabel Althalya, was rushed to the Emergency Room (ER) two days ago.
So what is the condition and the initial cause? The following is a statement from Astrid Tiar. Let’s take a peek!
Astrid Tiar’s story, her second child was rushed to the emergency room
Photo: Intipseleb/Tiya Sukmawati
On one occasion when interviewed by the media crew, Astrid Tiar recounted how her second child was rushed to the Emergency Room (ER). Apparently, this incident happened after Isabel Althalya ate seafood.
Astrid Tiar said that Isabel Althalya had a seafood allergy. He knew that after the child was 7 years old.
“The one who went to the emergency room yesterday because of a seafood allergy, it turns out that I only found out after he was 7 years old, I haven’t before,” said Astrid Tiar at Grand Indonesia Mall, Tanah Abang, Central Jakarta, on Tuesday, 11 July 2023.