PeekSeleb – How to make Churros is not as difficult as one might imagine. Churros are a famous Spanish dessert that is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Usually served with powdered sugar or chocolate sauce as a taste enhancer.
If you are a beginner in the world of cooking, don’t worry! Making churros at home is not difficult. In this article you can find recipes and practical guides to make delicious churros without too much trouble. Come on, scroll!
1. Ingredients for Making Churros
– 1 cup of water
– 2 tablespoons of sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 eggs
– The oil for frying
– Powdered sugar (optional)
– Chocolate or caramel sauce (optional)
2. How to Make Churros for Beginners
1. Prepare the churros dough
– In a saucepan, mix water, sugar, salt and vegetable oil. Heat a saucepan over medium heat and stir until the sugar dissolves.
– After the mixture boils, gradually add the flour while continuing to stir. Make sure there are no lumps of flour left. Keep stirring until the dough forms into a ball and releases from the sides of the pan.
– Remove the pan from the heat and let the mixture cool slightly.
2. Add eggs
– Crack the eggs into a separate bowl. Beat the eggs loose and mix them into the mixture little by little.
– Stir well after adding each egg. Make sure the dough stays thick and soft.
3. Prepare the churros dough for frying
– Transfer the dough into a pastry bag with a star nozzle at the end. Alternatively, you can use a plastic bag by cutting off the corners to form a natural syringe.
– Heat oil in a deep saucepan. Make sure the oil is deep enough to fry the churros perfectly.
4. Fried churros
– Carefully press the pastry bag or plastic bag to place the dough into the hot oil. Cut the dough with a knife or scissors at the desired length (about 5-6 cm) when you put it in the oil.
– Fry the churros until they are browned on all sides. You can fry several churros at once, but make sure they don’t overcrowd the pan so they can fry evenly.
– Once cooked, remove the churros from the oil and drain on kitchen paper or paper towels to remove excess oil.
– If desired, roll the churros in powdered sugar for an extra touch of sweetness.
– Serve warm churros with chocolate or caramel sauce as accompaniment.
Now you can enjoy delicious churros that you make yourself at home. Good luck and good luck!(prl).